April 23, 2012

{Craft Monkey Destash Bash}

Hi Friends!
Betcha were beginning to think you'd never hear from me again, huh? Or perhaps, you've already just completely forgotten about me.  Well, in either case, I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Several months ago {like a long, LONG time ago} I cleaned out my craft hoard stash.  I had SO much stuff that I decided to see if any of my readers and fellow bloggers wanted any of my craptastic leftovers.

And thus began the Craft Monkey Destash Bash.  Ladies from around the country received fun little surprise packages filled with odds and ends.  They were asked to create something using as many or as little of those items as they wanted.  The rules were pretty simple, just be inspired and create something.

Over the next few weeks you will get to see what those ladies created! Are you excited? I am!

Follow me via PinterestFacebook & Twitter! 

Heidi

1 comment:

lauren@warmandfuzzy said...

Yeah...I'm gonna get on that...really I am! I'm off for spring break..really I am!