November 30, 2012

{Wilderness Tree!}


It's my most favorite time of the year, Christmas time! I've been getting the house ready and the tree trimmed to celebrate to holidays with my boys. Last year, after Christmas, my huzby said, "next year you should do a hunting themed tree." 


Game On!  After those little words were uttered I was on woman on a mission.  I collected ornaments at the after Christmas sales, and picked up items here and there through the year that I thought would look good on a hunting themed tree.  Well, my tree is more "wilderness" than hunting.  But, it's manly enough, and the huzby approves.


I made my own stockings this year! Used the sewing machine and everything! And a friend came to my rescue with that awesome deer head for over my mantel to complete the look!



I know "technically" the deer is a boy, but I've decided he's really a she, and her name is Deerdra, and I love her. Here's a few more close ups of the tree.  LOVE.



Follow me via PinterestFacebook & Twitter! 
Heidi

No comments: