January 31, 2013

{Get back to basics with great deals on craft supplies}

Great Craft Supplies at even greater prices!


I recently had the opportunity to purchase some items from consumercrafts.com! You know the only thing I love better than shopping, is shopping for craft supplies! And now through February 4th consumercrafts.com is having a HUGE Back to Basics sale.  


consumer crafts, craftbasics daricebridal
Now's your chance to get back to basics with great deals on craft supplies from @Consumer_Crafts #craftbasics. What does that mean? It's means between now and February 4th you can stock up on craft supplies at great prices! And, shopping consumercrafts.com couldn't be easier! Here's a sneak peek at a few of the great items I saved on during my last little virtual shopping trip.

I purchased burlap banners! A set of 3 banners is only $1.97! I bought a few sets of the banners, I'm not sure how many I'll need to make it across my mantel, but I thought having a few extra wouldn't hurt!
I also purchased some white 4 inch doilies.  I have a "spring" vision for these doilies and those burlap banners.
I threw in some fabric glue, because, well, it was only $1.67 and let's face it, you've seen my sewing skills...
I also picked up a few different colored bandanas. I have a fun summer project planned for those.
Can't wait to show you more when it arrives and I get busy creating something!

Follow me via PinterestFacebook & Twitter! 
Heidi

I wrote this post as part of a campaign with Darice and Blueprint Social. The opinions in this post are my own.

No comments: